Monday, September 9, 2013

Mon 9/9 - Rest

Traveled home from Ocean City on Sunday after a long walk on the boardwalk. I took today off to try to catch up on some sleep and needed a couple days off to recover after the last 2 weeks of WO's.  I did some great work w/ 8 WO's and 5 runs, but definitely need some rest.

NOTE: my right quad/inner thigh cramped up REALLY bad last night at 3:30am. I couldn't move it or put any weight on it. I was seriously considering going to the ER for a while. I've never had anything feel like that or hurt that much (from a cramping feeling).  I took a bunch of advil and drank a lot of water. I was able to get back to sleep and hope it was a one-time deal.

Nutrition:
I weighed 181.2 this morning. I ate a TON last night or this would have been a bit lower.  That's pretty good for the end of a 2-week diet break where I didn't track anything the last week at the beach.  Good nutrition day today. I'm not going on a full cut, but want to get back to around 176/177.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 197 153 33  1,696
  Calories 788 613 296  1,697
  Percent 46% 36% 17% `

No comments:

Post a Comment