Friday, September 27, 2013

Fri 9/27 - Pull Day

Workout: (Golds)
(Pullups)2x10
(60#BBCurl)3x10
(135#BOR)3x10
(180#Crunch)3x10
(80#IsoRow)5x10
(40#HammerCurl)3x10
(50#BBCurl)2x15
(90#RearDelt)3x10
(KneeCrunch)3x35
49 mins + 8 w/u + 8 c/d = 65mins

Pullups weren't as easy as I feel they should've been today and I only did 2 sets because elbow tendinitis seems to be flairing up a little bit again. Barbell curls were good.(9mins). I did Bent Over Rows today instead of t-bar and liked them. Last couple times I've done them they were in the Smith Machine. Combo'd them w/ cable crunches.(11/20mins).

I did a lot of iso rows today. I mixed it up w/ some mostly single arm and with several different grips. These felt really good. I combo'd these w/ hammer curls for 1st 3 sets and then did lighter barbell curls. (19/39mins). Finished up w/ rear delts and knee crunches. Still loving the knee crunches, tho not sure about the results yet.  They sure "feel" like they're working.(10/49mins).

Pretty good pull WO w/ lots of rowing. I probably should've done some seated rows. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and almost skipped this WO. Glad I went ahead and did it because I don't know what the weekend will bring with the kids.

Nutrition:
I weighed 172.0 this morning. Thought I'd be a little lighter, but don't necessarily want to lost much more weight right now. I don't want to lose any (more) muscle. A few lifts went down a little during the cut and it's been a struggle building back up.  Fighting the internal battle of eating and gaining vs staying lean or getting leaner.  Gotta make a decision one way or the other soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment