Friday, August 16, 2013

Fri 8/16 - GBR Upper

Workout: Ironbound Gym - Williamsburg
(80#DBInc)7,7,7 Heavy
(90#T-bar)3x10
(105#OHP)3x8
(Pullups)2x8
(40#IncFly)2x10
(40#Curl)2x10
(Dips)15,12
(Crunch)3x12
(LegPress)20,15,15,15
(KneeCrunch)3x20
(RearDelt)15/+6,6,6
55 mins + 10 w/u + 10 c/d = 75 mins total

I set the alarm and got up around 5am so I could get to the gym before taking the boys to Busch Gardens. Really didn't want to get out of bed.

Incline felt heavy and lost a rep off the last set, but good work. Went lighter on t-bar because the machine at Ironbound is set up different w/ different leverages.(14mins). OHP was good and pullups were good even though I did less reps than last WO.(10/24mins).  I had DB Bench written in, but switched that to incline flys and combo'd it w/ curls. Curls felt heavy and I lost reps (common theme today).(7/31mins).

I wanted something for tri's but since I didn't do bench I decided on dips here with cable crunches.(8/39mins). WO was done as written here, but I wanted to deplete my legs a little since re-feed will follow WO so I did 4 sets of leg press and supersetted w/ knee crunches.(12/51mins). Finished up w/ a Myo Rep set of rear delts.(4/55mins).

Overall a pretty good WO, but lost reps on a couple exercises and everything felt heavy. I'm definitely losing some strength now after 2-3 weeks cutting. I've done fairly well at keeping weight on the bar though, so I'm pleased with that.

Nutrition:
I weighed 174 again this morning on Mon's scale and feeling lean. Veins coming in nicely in abdomen, lats, and even back. Definitely close to single digits if not there.  Pretty big-time re-feed today, then try to keep control the rest of the weekend and back to cut on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment