Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sun 3/3 - Upper

I took Saturday as a rest day.  I was going to try to do a lower WO today (Sunday), but legs/knees weren't up to it so I decided on another rest day for them.

Workout: (Sarah's Gym)
(65#DBIncline)12,11,10,9
(205#SmithBOR)4x6 + 135x10DS
(65#DBBench)9,7,7
(Pulldown)4x8
(25#Lat/25#Rear/35#FrontDelt)3x10
(65#OHTriExt)10,10,8
(RevGripPullDn)3x7
(40#IncFly)10,8
46mins + 12 w/u + 11 c/d = 69mins total

Worked out with Sarah at her gym. Dumbbells went up to 65#'s so I used those. Incline was good, but should have just done 4x10. BOR was pretty good, but the Smith is not level and I had to stand/grip offset to one side to compensate for it. Awkward, heavy, but good.

Stuck with the 65#DB's for bench and this felt much heavier than I expected. Definitely not used to this much higher rep work and chest began to fail pretty quickly. Pulldowns were surprisingly good and didn't bother my elbows. 

Triple set of lateral, rear and front delts was good and brutal/hard. I was planning on CGBP, but with the smith being so awkward, I decided to to overhead tri extensions.  These were much harder than I thought. I thought 3x10 would be easy. It wasn't. Pulldowns felt so good I decided to do some reverse grip pulldowns and finished off the WO with some incline fly's. Chest was done!

Nutrition:
I weighed 184.8 this morning. I really did some damage this weekend. I had a huge chinease meal Friday night, and a sub, pizza and chicken parm on Saturday night.  Also, the obligatory tub of sweet frog both nights.  Ugh...got some work to do this week. Clean nutrition day today and then had a big sushi dinner with Sarah after the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment