Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sun 2/3 - GBR Upper

Workout: (Fitness First)
(155#Incline)4x7 Good
(90#T-Bar)4x10 Good
(155#Bench)11,10,10 Good
(CGPullups)3x7  Good/easy
(70#IsoLatShldr)4x8
(90#RearDelt)3x10
(40#InclineFly)3x10 Very good
(TriPushdn)12,12,10 Hard
(40#HammerCurl)9,8
53mins
+10w/u = 63mins total

Incline was real good today without a spot. Didn't get 8 reps again, but still good and got 7's w/o a spot. I did bounce a little on the last rep to make sure I was in no trouble. Should've asked for a spot and controlled the weight better. T-bar was good, but elbows are barking at me. They need some love.  Bench was pretty good. I think I could've gotten 11's, but didn't want to risk it. Close grip pullups were good and felt pretty easy despite being pretty heavy today. I liked the T-bar/pullup combo, but really love the iso-lat row more.

Iso shoulders were good with 70#'s again and I didn't quite get #8 last 2 sets. Rear delts were "there". Need to figure something out for these. Incline fly's were really good w/ 3 sets. Tri's were decent and curls were better than last WO.

Good WO today. I wanted to get 8's on incline after a re-feed weekend, but it just wasn't happening w/o a spotter. Left shoulder is acting up a little and elbows are pretty bad. I think this past week was too much volume with 4 upper WO's.

Nutrition:
I weighed 185.6 this morning. Bad. Way overdid it on the re-feed, and did it poorly. I should have stacked my cals/carbs around WO's. Instead, most of them were on Saturday when I took a rest day.  Oh well. It's more difficult when I have the kids. Back at it hard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment