Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thu 10/18 - Rest Day

Took the day off.  I was going to walk, but work got crazy busy starting at 7:30AM from home, then it started raining in the evening by the time I got home.  A complete day of rest was probably called for anyway.

Nutrition:
I weighed 174.8 this morning.  That's down over a pound even though I didn't cut calories from the previous day at all.  I guess that's what doing all these WO's will do.  Gotta eat more.  Calories were a little lower today because I didn't work out and didn't really have the appetite to eat a lot more.

NOTE: I've been eating about 1,000 calories more a day than I had been previously when "cutting" and trying to keep carbs low.  I've put on a little weight, but still feel as lean as before (abs still showing, for example) and feel "bigger".  I'll write a separate post on this soon.  Bottom line is that I wasn't eating enough and working out too hard before to experience real growth.  In other words, I probably wasted a lot of time and a ton of effort.  I still made progress, but it was much slower than it could have been.  Lesson learned.

Planned "heavy day" tomorrow (bench/deads/dips).  Hope my shoulders and elbow are up to it.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 241 204 44       2,159
Calories 965 815 400       2,180
Percent 44% 37% 18% 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment