Monday, September 10, 2012

Sat & Sun, 9/8 & 9/9 - Weekly Recap

Sat:
Walked 47 mins in the morning.  Ran around with the kids all day.  Hayden and I went to the Air and Space Museum.

Sun:
Walked 45 mins in the afternoon after dropping kids off.  Took a week off running and feet still killing me.  I think I need to see a foot doc to try to get this under control.

I didn't track nutrition Sat or Sun.  Ate a lot of carbs (cereal), took the kids to IHOP Sunday morning, etc.  I weighed 183 Sunday morning.

Week ending 9/9 recap:
 3 WO's, 2 doubles (with walks), 0 runs.  Took the week off running, but that didn't seem to help my feet feel better.  Worked out at Fitness First on Labor Day and had a good WO.  Wednesday's WO was inconsistent with some really good lifts, some mediocre.  Friday's back WO was great.  Overall, a pretty good week.  Nutrition was good during the week, but overdid it again on the re-feed.  I went from 169 on Friday to 183 on Sunday.  I should have got right back on track on Sunday, but took the kids to IHOP Sunday morning, and that kind of blew it.  It wasn't too bad for having the kids, but definitely need to do better, especially when they aren't with me on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment