Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sat & Sun 9/29 & 9/30 - Cardio & Week Recap

Sat:
  • 50 min walk in the morning before taking kids to the VT vs. Cincinnati game.  Great time at the game and met up with some great old friends (Stacey and Dave, Tav, Kristen, & others).
  • Weighed 175.0 after big meal Friday night.
 Sun:
  • 33 min walk in the afternoon.  Nice day and just wanted to get out and stretch the legs.  They are still sore from my TUESDAY leg WO!
  • Weighed 177.8 after eating a lot Saturday.
  • Sunday nutrition was clean through 3PM and then got dirty.  Going to be heavy tomorrow AM.
Week ending 9/30
4WO's, 6 walks, 0 runs.  One triple and a double.   Workouts were really good this week.  I worked out at the large Sprint gym one day, one day at Fitness first.  I did legs for the first time in a LONG time and am still feeling it.  I'll be doing legs from here on out.  I'll probably start with 1-2 times a week until they get used to it and then I'm switching to a full body WO (which I'll detail in another post).  I'll ease into the full body WO's too starting with 3/week and ramping up to 5/week for six weeks at which time I'll take a break.

So, goal right now is to cut for 2 more weeks while getting into full body WO mode, then start ramping up WO volume and frequency as well as eating a calorie surplus (bulk) before taking a break around the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment