Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sat & Sun 9/1-2 - Cardio & Week Recap

Sat: Day off.  Nothing.  Didn't track nutrition today.  Day2 of re-feed.  Lots of cereal.

Sun:

Cardio:
  • Walked 3.25 miles (53 mins) at 9AM into Old Town Leesburg
  • Took an hour break
  • Ran 3 miles home + 1.25 mile walk home from Old Town (51 mins)
Walked into town, took a break with some friends and ran home.  Ran/walked part of it on the W&OD trail.  Need to do this more often.  Starting running was difficult after walking and resting.  Calves/feet felt better than last time I ran, but still not great.  I feel like I've just started running again after MONTHS/Years of not running.  I know I'm in better cardio shape than this.  Still frustrated.

Nutrition:
I walked/ran fasted this morning and then was heading out to meet a friend.   I was going to fast a while longer, but decided I'd better eat something.  I then ended up fasting the rest of the day.  I'm getting hungry this evening (writing this at 10:45), but figure at this point I'll fast until tomorrow.  Not sure if I'm going to work out tomorrow or give my elbow another rest day.  It's still really bothering me, and back day is hardest on it (back would be tomorrow).  I weighed 180.6 this morning after 2 days of small re-feed.  I'm beginning to question how effective these re-feeds are.  I think I might be better off just doing a constant calorie deficit.  I seem to go overboard on the re-feeds.

Sun Time Item Size Prot Carb Fat Cal
9/2/2012 7AM BCAA 5g


 

9AM 53 min walk



 

11AM 51 min (3 miles running)


 

Noon Chicken 5oz 35 0 1 150

Noon Kix 30grams 2 25 1 110

Noon Milk (FF) 1Cup 8 13 0 90

8PM BCAA 10g


 

11PM BCAA 10g


 
  All Day Almonds .5oz 0 0 0 0
 





 
 
TOTALS: Grams 45 38 2     350
 
  Calories 180 152 16     348
      Percent 52% 44% 5% 100%

Week ending 9/2 recap:
I'm tired and getting hungry so I think I'll go to bed and try to remember to fill this out tomorrow.  Bottom line is it was a decent week, but aches and pains are catching up with me and might be time for a forced break from both diet and training.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment