Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sun 6/24 - Cardio & Week Recap

Cardio:
  • 52 min walk in the morning then lunch and hanging out with Joe.  Great catching up with him.

Week Ending 6/17/12:
3 runs, 3 WO's, 3 doubles.  Great week!  All three workouts were really good this week.  I only had 3 runs, but they were 5, 6 and 6 miles, so I was very happy with that.  My diet was pretty clean and went about as planned.  My weight was good and ended the week at 170.4.  That's not the lowest I've been, but I felt leaner which hopefully means I'm keeping weight stabilized while continuing to put on (a little) muscle.  That's the goal, so signs are pointing to the plan working.  Sweet!


Coming up this week is simply more of the same as this past week.  3 workouts (M,W,F), 3-4 runs, a couple of doubles with walking and carb/calorie cycling on lifting and cardio days.

No comments:

Post a Comment